Studies show that people going through a divorce are more likely to heal faster if they have a good support system and have participated in a recovery group. The SOTM Life Skills Divorce Mentoring Group combines an informative teaching time with supportive small group interaction. Group leaders provide necessary tools to begin the journey of growing through divorce. Dedication is given to structured group discussion and interaction led by trained Facilitators. The group is open to both men and women and is designed to help you safely vent emotions, change self-defeating behaviors and search healthy options.
- Coping With The Pain of Divorce
- Where Does God Fit in All of this?
- Dealing With Anger While Experiencing Forgiveness
- Helping Your Children Cope with The Divorce
- Dealing With Your Former Spouse
- Tools to Avoid another Divorce and much more…
- Good endings make good beginnings ………and much more
Date and Time: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Free and Open to the public
Location: 549 W. Wheatland Road Duncanville Texas, 75116