Adult Life Skills Group is a support group providing life skills mentoring to help individuals develop and sustain a healthy lifestyle. By sharing our individual experiences, strengths, and hope, our goal is to provide support and encouragement to help you:
- Improve your relationship with yourself & others
- Restore peace and contentment to your life
- Overcome social isolation
- Learn to be honest with yourself
- Build a clear sense of meaning and purpose in life
- Learn to accept what you cannot change
Join us: Make a new friend and leave with a new YOU.
Tuesday at 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Free and Open to the public
NOTE: Program is ideal for court requirements
Location: 549 W. Wheatland Road, Duncanville Texas For info, call 972-709-1180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org