Adult Life Skills Mentoring: Helps individuals live more successfully and function better in their multiple roles as members of a family, community, and workforce. The concept is based on developing balanced, self-determined behaviors and the problem-solving skills necessary to successfully manage all aspects of life. It’s using your life experiences to mentor others. Join us!
- Improve your relationship with yourself & others
- Restore peace and contentment to your life
- Overcome social isolation
- Learn to be honest with yourself
- Build a clear sense of meaning and purpose in life
- Learn to accept what you cannot change
Friday at 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Fee: $15 for eight weeks. NEW groups every Eight weeks – Make a Payment
NOTE: Program is ideal for court requirements Open to men and women
Location: 549 W. Wheatland Road, Duncanville Texas For info, call 972-709-1180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org